Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY.
A. Acceptance of Terms
The App is currently owned and operated by Shivatribe Products LLP, having its registered address at Pournami, 12/459, Eanthanpatha, Kanimangalam, Nemmara, Palakkad, Kerala, 678508, India.
If any of the terms of the Agreement are determined to be unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. Any failure or delay on our part to act or exercise any right or remedy with respect to a breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by you shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to act with respect to the said breach or any prior, concurrent, subsequent or similar breaches.
1. THIS AGREEMENT
You should ensure that you read, understand and agree with all the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement, before you may use the Services. You should only use the Services if you have read and understood the Agreement and agree to abide by its terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the Agreement please contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to amend, modify or change any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, and it is advisable to regularly look at these terms. We shall give notice of such changes ("Notice") either by notification in the manner as the Company may deem fit or by posting the amended Agreement on the Site. Such modifications could include changes to any of our Game Rules. If you do not agree with the terms of the amended Agreement, you may terminate your use of the Services by notifying us that you wish to terminate your Accounts. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes to the Agreement.
Use of the IFL name and any of the other names or marks associated with the App, the Services or the Software is strictly forbidden, unless it is used with the express written permission of the Company. The App, the Services and the Software, including its code, documentation, appearance, structure, and organization is an exclusive product of the Company, which retains all rights, tangible and intangible, to the IFL, the games therein, software, codes, copies, modifications, or merged parts.
B. Eligibility Criteria
In order to use the Services, a User must register for accounts (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Accounts") in the manner as provided in detail under this Agreement, and truthfully and accurately provide all mandatory information.
In order to register on the App, you are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Team Name(s)
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth / Age
In order to participate in Games, you must be at least 18 years old.
In order to participate in Games, you must satisfy the following criteria at all times:
- You must be at least 18 years old, and must not suffer from any disability or impairment which would prevent you from assuming the responsibilities contained in the Agreement, or from participating in the Games which are offered as part of the Services.
- You must be a resident of India,
- You must satisfy yourself that it is legal for you to participate in Games in the specific jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Services.
- You are not a resident of any of the following states: Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim, Assam, Orissa or Telangana.
- You are not logging in from any of the following states: Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim, Assam, Orissa or Telangana.
- You must possess a valid PAN number, which will be associated with your account and which you will provide to us upon request.
The “Eligible Territory” is defined as being the territory of India excluding the states of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Orissa, Sikkim and Telangana. “Games” are defined as being any games or tournaments which are part of the Services and require the User to maintain a non-zero cash balance ("Cash Balance") in their Accounts.
Users who do not fulfill the above criteria are expressly barred from participating in Games, and would not be entitled to receive any prizes which they may win as a result of participation in Games. You understand and acknowledge that participation in Games may result in financial loss to you, and agree that your participation is completely voluntary. You undertake full responsibility for any such financial losses, and agree that you will not under any circumstances hold the Company responsible for such losses.
You understand and accept that by viewing or using the App or availing of any Services, or using communication features on the Site, you may be exposed to content posted by other Users which you may find offensive, objectionable or indecent. You may bring such content posted by other Users to our notice that you may find offensive, objectionable or indecent and we reserve the right to act upon it as we may deem fit. The decision taken by us on this regard shall be final and binding on you.
The user agrees and acknowledges that he/she can only access the game from territories that are not classified as Restricted Territories. Any access to our website or mobile application by the user from a Restricted Territory through the usage of IP or GPS masking software such as Fake GPS location, Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer etc. will amount to a breach of our terms and conditions. This will lead to permanent blacklisting and deletion of the User ID and also forfeiture of the entire balance. Further, such actions are also a breach of applicable laws for which the User shall be solely liable to penalties (monetary and penal) under applicable laws. The Company is not responsible for the consequences on the User for illegally accessing our platforms by breaching our security protocol.
C. Membership and Accessibility
You are solely responsible for safeguarding your IFL password (“Passwords”) at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify IFL immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another’s Account without IFL’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the App and/or the Services offered through the App.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not IFL will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of IFL or others due to such unauthorized use.
An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a “Registered User”.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the “Account Policies”):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the App in any medium without IFL’s prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the App other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the App for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Sellers or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate App information or content, including but not limited to, use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the IFL servers, or any server of a IFL subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. IFL reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in IFL’s sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the App’s infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the App or any third-party participation in the App; or (iii) bypasses IFL’s measures that are used to prevent or restri ct access to the App.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the App, nor to use the communication systems provided by the App for any commercial solicitation purposes.
3. ADDITIONAL POLICIES
D. Conditions of Participation
By entering a Game, user agrees to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of IFL. Subject to the terms and conditions stipulated herein below, the Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any user from a Game, refuse to award benefits or prizes and require the return of any prizes, if the user engages in unfair conduct, which the Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Game or is in any way detrimental to other Users which includes, but is not limited to:
- Falsifying ones’ own personal information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by IFL to enter a Game and/or claim a prize/winning.;
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of credit/debit instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a Game or claim a prize. It is expressly clarified that the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the user.;
- Colluding with any other user(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the App or of any User for any purpose
- Any type of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the Invite Friends program, or misuse of any other offers or promotions;
- Tampering with the administration of a Game or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with a Game;
- Obtaining other users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming other users (Spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to IFL Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users or in bulk); or Abusing the App in any way (‘unparliamentary language, slangs or disrespectful words’ are some of the examples of Abuse)
It is clarified that in case a User is found to be in violation of this policy, IFL reserves its right to initiate appropriate Civil/Criminal remedies as it may be advised other than forfeiture and/or recovery of prize money if any.
E. Game Participation and Rewards
As part of its services, IFL may make available the Game(s) on the IFL platform.pCurrently, following fantasy cricket game is made available on IFL App. Individual users wishing to participate in the such game ("Participants") are invited to create their own fantasy teams ("Team/s") consisting of real life cricketers, involved in the real-life cricket match (as applicable), series or tournament ("Sport Event") to which the fantasy game relates. IFL offers its platform to Participants for fantasy game being created relating to each Sport Event, and Participants can participate in such Game with their Teams.
Depending upon the circumstances of each match, the participants can edit their teams till the official match start time as declared by the officials of the Sport Event or adjusted deadline, as specified below.
IFL reserves the right to abandon a specific round or adjust the deadline of a round in certain specific, uncertain scenarios, which are beyond IFL’s reasonable control, including but not limited to the ones’ mentioned herein below:
- Fair Play - Users should join the Game 30 minutes before the Game starts
- Safe Play - Users can join the Game till the match starts.
- In cases where official match time cannot be verified by IFL through reliable and/or publicly available sources, IFL reserves the right to adjust the deadline to such a time by which a maximum of 3 overs in the given match are bowled.
IFL reserves the right to extend the deadline or abandon the Game/game based on the circumstances such as delayed toss, interruption on account of weathers, non-appearance of teams, technical/equipment glitches causing delays etc.
IFL shall endeavor to send communications through emails and/or SMS communication, about any such change as is contemplated in the aforementioned paragraphs to keep the User updated.
Teams are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketers', performances at the end of a designated match, match or tournament of the Game(s). The Participant(s) whose Team(s) have achieved the highest aggregate score(s) in the Game(s) shall be declared winners ("Winners"). In certain pre-specified Games, there may be more than one Winner and distribution of prizes to such Winners will be in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated match(s) of the Games.
The Game(s) across the IFL Services shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by the additional rules available on the App or IFL’s website.
Currently, there are paid versions of the Game(s) made available on IFL platform. Users may participate in the Game(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Game page. The ‘pre-designated amount’ means and includes pre-determined platform fee for accessing IFL services and pre-determined participant's contribution towards prize money pool. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined match shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize which is disbursed out of prize money pool, as stated on the relevant Game(s) page.
A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Game(s) in relation to a Sport Event across the IFL Services. However, unless IFL specifies otherwise in relation to any Game ("Multiple Entry Game"), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Game offered in relation to a Sport Event. In case of Multiple Entry Game(s), a Participant may enter more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Game. In addition, it is expressly clarified that IFL may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single User account (for each format of the Game) or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Game, in each case to such number as determined by IFL in its sole discretion.
Participant shall pay a pre-designated amount for participating in the Game(s) being created on the IFL platform.
F. Payment Terms
In respect of any transactions entered into on the IFL platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Game(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Game(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee for access to the IFL Services charged by IFL and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a separate non-interest earning Escrow Account with a Trustee, which is responsible for management of user account and prize pool, until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes. IFL receives only its share of the platform Fees through the said Escrow Agent and has no control over the User Funds held by the Escrow Agent in a dedicated non-interest earning Escrow Account.
- The IFL reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by IFL on the Game page, being created on IFL platform, prior to a User's joining of such Game. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and IFL shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
- The User may participate in a Game wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Game, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Game after the completion of the Game as per the terms and conditions of such Game. It is clarified that IFL has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Game terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance maintained with the Trustee.
- Any user availing IFL services are provided with two categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) 'Unutilized' Account, (ii) Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other category of account held by the user or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party:
- User's winnings in any Game will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account.
- User’s remitting the amount the designated payment gateway shall be credited to User’s Unutlized Account’.
Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Teams in a designated match (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the Game(s). The Participant(s) owning the Team(s) with the highest aggregate score in a particular match shall be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Games, IFL may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated match of the Game. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Game shall be as specified on the Game page prior to the commencement of the Game.
Participants creating Teams on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified. In the event of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Participants.
IFL shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the IFL, Game, "Fantasy Rules", etc.
Winners shall be contacted by IFL or the third party conducting the Game on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
- Photocopy of the User's PAN card;
- Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
- User's bank account details and proof of the same.
IFL shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by IFL. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. IFL shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the IFL. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail.
In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from IFL, such Participant may contact IFL within the time specified on the webpage.
Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by IFL shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). IFL shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents.
IFL shall scrutinize all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following matchs:
- Determination by IFL that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified above; or
- Any other match.
H. Taxes Payable
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. As of April 1, 2018, the TDS rate prescribed by the Government of India with respect to any prize money amount that is in excess of Rs. 10,000/- is 31.2% of the total prize money amount. In case of any revisions by the Government of India to the aforementioned rate in the future, TDS will be deducted by IFL in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS rate. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
I. Miscellaneous Terms
You are prohibited from:
- undertaking any activity through the Services, the Site or the Software that may be construed as money laundering (either under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 or otherwise), including, without limitation, deliberately losing Games to particular User(s), other forms of collusive or fraudulent activity designed to transfer funds to or from other individuals, or making cash credits through a credit card or similar financial instrument and attempting to make Cash Withdrawals in another form without participating in Games.
- posting, publishing or otherwise making available to other Users through our Services, Site or Software, any content which is obscene, defamatory, illegal, prejudicial to the Company, or is otherwise offensive without being illegal.
- undertaking any activity which may be harmful to other Users or interfere with the functioning of the App, the Software or the Services, including but not limited to attempting to decompile the Software, intercept communications with the Site, attempting to mask or spoof your IP address, or uploading or spreading viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 or such other laws as may be in force in India).
Employees, directors, consultants and agents of the Company, and any of their immediate relatives, are prohibited from participating in Games in any manner, except any participation which may be required in the course of their employment.
When putting up a profile picture, impersonating another person such as a celebrity is unlikely to be unlawful except in situations where the law specifically provides so. Some such situations entail fraudulent impersonation for deceit, copy right infringement and defamation. Hence, the choice of picture profile and its ramifications are at the player's discretion.
The decision of IFL with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-Gameable.
Participants playing the paid formats of the Game(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states - Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Sikkim, Orissa or Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Game(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, IFL shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further IFL may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account with IFL. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with IFL, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Game(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), IFL shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, IFL may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account.
To the extent permitted by law, IFL makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
IFL may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against IFL or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Game.
IFL will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. IFL shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes.
The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
J. Limitation of our Liability
You hereby release IFL, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way, connected with any disputes arising between you and any other party, or between you and other App users.
We shall in no way be liable for the information related to the Services posted on the App (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as “Submitted Content” and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a “Posting” or as “Postings”) that:
- provides or create links to external sites;
- is intended to harm or exploit any individual under the age of 18 in any way;
- is designed to solicit personally identifiable information of any person, including, but not limited to, name, email address, home address, phone number, or profession;
- invades anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party;
- is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
- is copyrighted or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights and contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another’s copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the App (as determined by us in our sole discretion);
- contains or could be considered “junk”, “spam”, “pyramid schemes”, “affiliate marketing”, or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counselling, online surveys or online Games;
- distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm us, or the interests or property of our users;
- contains links to commercial services or Apps;
- is irrelevant content;
- contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or
- contains anything which is in violation of applicable laws of India.
We shall in no way be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any posted service on the App. We do not guarantee or take responsibility of your satisfaction with the provided Service.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the App. You understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations and endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the site, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. We have no duty to update or modify the App and we are not liable for our failure to do so. In no event, under no legal or equitable theory (whether tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise), shall we or any of our respective employees, directors, officers, agents or affiliates, be liable hereunder or otherwise for any loss or damage of any kind, direct or indirect, in connection with or arising from the App, the use of the App or our agreement with you concerning the App, including, but not limited to, compensatory, direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages, lost anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, business interruption, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if we have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. If we are held liable to you in a court of competent jurisdiction for any reason, in no event will we be liable for any damages in excess of Indian Rupees Five Thousand (INR 5000). If any limitation on remedies, damages or liability is prohibited or restricted by law, we shall remain entitled to the maximum disclaimers and limitations available under this agreement, at law and/or in equity.
K. Intellectual Property
All rights, tangible and intangible, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, with regard to the Services, the Site and the Software, and any content or information displayed or contained therein, belong exclusively to the Company, unless expressly provided otherwise. The Company is merely permitting the User to play Games online and not use the same for any other commercial gain, and no right of any nature whatsoever is being passed on the user by virtue of permitting him / her to play the Game. Using the Services, the Site and the Software does not, expressly or impliedly, give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services, App or Software or the content or information you access.
While the Company retains all rights, including copyright, over any content which may be generated by Users, including but not limited to the contents of chat messages or message boards/forums ("User-generated Content"), you acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for such User-generated Content. You understand that you will be accessing such User-generated Content at your own risk, and will not hold the Company responsible for an obscene, defamatory, illegal or otherwise offensive User-generated Content which may be displayed or accessible.
Our Services, Site or Software may display content which does not belong to the Company. The Company is not responsible for such content, and this content is the sole responsibility of the person or entity that makes it available.
L. Breach and Consequences
You acknowledge and agree that in the event you commit a breach (as may be determined by the Company in its sole discretion) of any of the terms of the Agreement, or the Company in its sole discretion determines that your continued access to the Services is prejudicial to the Company, other users or the public interest, the Company may take any one or more of the following steps:
- Suspend or delete your Account(s),
- Bar you from using or accessing the Services in the future,
- Freeze, seize or forfeit any Cash Balance(s) associated with your Account(s),
- Impose restrictions upon your ability to play certain types of Games,
- Report any suspicious or potentially illegal activity to legal or governmental authorities, and to entities including banks, payment gateways, processors, or other financial institutions or intermediaries.
Any such actions as enumerated above which may be taken by the Company would be without prejudice to any other legal or equitable rights/remedies available to the Company.
The Company makes no warranty or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content contained on the Site, the Services or the Software. The Site, the Services and the Software, and all content, materials, information, services, and products contained therein, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided 'as is' and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
The Company disclaims all warranties, express and implied with regard to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus etc of the App, the Services or the Software. The Company does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the App, the Services or the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that they or the server that makes the Site, the Services or the Software available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The Company also reserves the right to limit your use of the Services or participation in any Game, or terminate your Account, in case it determines that you have intentionally caused any malfunction or disruption of the Services. The Company is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished Games.
N. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for delayed or interruption in service due to any force majeure event, arising out of any enforceable circumstances and beyond our reach, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, black-out, acts of God, acts of declared or undeclared war, acts of regulatory agencies, or natural disaster.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company and the Company’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement including the rules and policies incorporated herein by reference, or (ii) your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
P. Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure
IFL has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. IFL may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the App of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the App in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(i) identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the App, and information reasonably sufficient to permit IFL to locate the material.;
(iii) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
(iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit IFL to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
(v) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and
(vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the “Notice”.
Q. Modifications to or Termination of App
IFL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the App (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that IFL shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of IFL services.
R. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
T. General Information
2. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the App must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
3. SECTION HEADINGS